Common interview questions

Hi All,

Many people lost their job due to mass #layoff in companies. Although it is not related to their performance , it does increase competition due to demand and supply of job. Many people pinged me on Linkedin requesting common interview questions not related to any specific technology but in general.
I hope these 25 questions will help you in preparing for interviews:

1. Tell me about yourself
2. What is your greatest strength?
3. What is your greatest weakness?
4. Why should we hire you?
5. Why do you want to work here?
6. Tell me about a time you showed leadership.
7. Tell me about a time you were successful on a team.
8. What would your co-workers say about you?
9. Why do you want to leave your current role? ( in case of any role change)
10. Describe Most challenging project.
11. Tell me about something you've accomplished that you are proud of.
12. Can you explain your employment gap?
13. What are your salary expectations?
14. What do you like to do outside of work?
15. Tell me about a time you had to manage conflicting priorities.
16. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
17. Describe your leadership style.
18. Tell me about a time you failed or made a mistake.
19. Tell me about a time you worked with a difficult person.
20. Tell me about a time you had to persuade someone.
21. Tell me about a time you disagree with someone.
22. Tell me about a time you created a goal and achieve it.
23. Tell me about time you surpassed people's expectation.
24. Tell me about a time you had to handle pressure.
25. Tell me about a time you had to learn something quickly.
26. Do you have any question for me? ( Very important , always ask something ex: about role, expectation)
27. Are you teachable?

 Thanks
Abhishek

Download Netsuite Guru Android App
Follow us on Linkedin
Our FB Page

Comments

  1. Thank you for sharing this information. If you want netsuite services, then check OpenTech Consultants services at
    netsuite services by openteq

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for you message, please join us on Facebook and Linkedin